Thursday, June 23, 2011

How it all began



I came across this picture today and it reminded me of how the whole plant base life style began for me. Like many of my cohorts at the gym my focus was on Protein. A typical day was 6 egg whites, soy cheese and spinach for breakfast, chicken and salad lunch. Turkey roll ups for snack, and more chicken or fish for dinner. One apple was my big time fruit. That seems like ages ago. Well in fact it was 2 years ago according to these pictures. I started with a Vinegar/Lemon water and Veggie/fruit juice fast. I was so excited and had an excellent coach at the time so it was pretty easy. It's funny what you can do when your motivated and determined.

Total change is possible, but it does take real effort, token change gets token rewards.

Be determine to make a big change today!!

No comments: