Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Planning

This is a busy week for many of us and in order to stick to our eating plan, planning is a must. You must think ahead a day or two if possible. Having a couple of chicken breast and or pot of bean/lentil soups can come in very handy. Personally making a big salad and having tuna and chicken around works for me. If I'm in a hurry I chop up the salad and chicken in small pieces and roll it in a Whole wheat wrap, throw an oz of nuts and raisins in a baggy and I'm set for a few hours.

So if you are eating from the Super Foods list I provided, I'm sure you have already come up with several ways to make good choices even when you are away from home and in a hurry.

Check in and let me know what you're eating.

Plan for success or expect to fail!

Pat

1 comment:

notfatforlong said...

Ok i'll give it a try