Monday, June 22, 2009

Boot Camp details

Ok guys please see the details below for our Kettlebell Boot Camp

Date: Saturday June 27th

Location: Chelthenham High
500 Rices Mill Rd
Wyncote, PA 19095
Meet at the front entrance parking lot
Time: 1:30pm – 2:30pm

Cost: $15.00 (Bring a friend and save $5.00)

What to bring: A hand towel to mop up the sweat :) and cold water. Please bring your Kettlebell if you have one. If you don’t have one you do not need to purchase one for this class.

I need everyone to confirm your attendance by Thursday 6/25/09 by email, phone or this blog. I would greatly appreciate the notice so that I can plan appropriately for everyone.

Deb Nelson from Veggie Forte’s has offered to supply box lunches. For those of you who don’t know her she is an excellent Vegetarian and Vegan Caterer. I have absolutely loved everything I have had from.
Please email her (eattolive@veggieforte.net) with your order and please copy me so that I can follow up with her as well. Her menu is below.

Boot Camp’s are a great way to kick start or revitalize your work out, the work out is intense and fun. Your safety will also be my main concern so we will definitely go at safe pace and keep the elements in mind.

I hope you all can make it and please pass the information on to a friend!!

Veggie Forte’s
Deli Lunch Box Menu

Sandwiches

Smoked Turkey Salad or
Chicken Salad on Whole Wheat Croissant

Roasted Veggies on Rosemary Foccacia w/ Garden Cream Cheese

Italian Hoagies

***All lunches come with pasta or slaw, chips, and more!
Cost: $8.00

No comments: