Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kettlebell Boot Camp

Ok ladies thanks for all the feedback on you calendar. It appears that the last Saturday should work best for everyone.

So drum roll please, the first:
PAT'S FINALLY FIT KETTLEBELL BOOT CAMP WILL BE
SATURDAY JUNE 27TH @1:30PM
KELLY DRIVE & WATERWORKS ST
(last parking lot at the end of boat house row & before the Museum)

I'm so excited about this Work Out. I went down to the Art Museum last weekend and went through it and it's packed with lots of fun and intensity.

Also keep in mind June is friends and family month. So bring a friend to class or boot camp and get a nice discount on your fee for the referral.

There will also be lunch boxes available from Veggie Forte. I have personally had several of the lunches and they are all great. I will make the Menu flyer available to all of you shortly. You will need to pre order.

So June is a busy month for all of us, but lets try and stay focused and on track with our goals. Speaking of goals have you set one? Have you set several bench marks along the way to keep you on track and motivated. If not take a minute and write it down. Also as you are writing things down keep in mind weight lost is not the only bench mark. At one point I changed a dress size while only losing 4-5 pounds.


Last but not least thank you for sticking with me on your journey and please tell me how I can help. I am listening.

Your trainer and friend
Pat

If you shoot for nothing you will hit it every time.

No comments: